Saturday, October 13, 2012

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 1 Matte Flesh Review and Swatches



(0.12oz./3.4g - 19USD) This one is not a flesh toned lipstick to me, more brown than that. It's such richly pigmented that you get an entirely opaque coverage. I've used mat lipsticks before but I've never seen this mat before. Imagine that you apply a lipliner all over your lips, it has the exact same feeling and finish. It's so mat and dry that it's impossible to glide on your lips, it tugs so severely. So I'm not really sure about this one.

Click here to see some other gorgeous nude lipsticks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I know this one is very old but is this one could be a dupe for kinda sexy ? Which one looks darker on you. If you can answer it will really help me thx !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I haven't been checking my blog for longest time, sorry for my late reply. But if it still helps, Kinda Sexy is a darker for more, and this one is a lot more stiffer and more matte. Have a nice day xx

      Delete